Monday, October 25, 2010

Hooray for Homemade Gifts!

Photobucket
Yesterday we celebrated my wonderful sister-in-law’s birthday and I made her a reversible tote bag.  Overall, I love how it turned out.  I reverse appliquéd Arbonne to one of the pockets since I thought she could use it to carry her catalogues or product. But since it’s reversible she can also turn it so the other print is facing out and Arbonne will be inside.  The prints I used totally scream her name- so perfect for her!  I really like this pattern but it’s a little time consuming (only if you’re ADD like me and want your projects done in an hour or less!)  I am making a smaller version of this bag for my son using denim.   I will post pictures when I’m done. 
PS Less than 9 weeks until Christmas!  Scary!   I would love to hear what some of you are working on for Christmas (I know Halloween isn’t even over but 9 weeks will fly by!)
~Erica

1 comment:

  1. 9 weeks? Oh my! This is so cute!

    This week is my blog anniversary and I'm hosting a week's worth of great giveaways. Feel free to stop by if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...