Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Smiles & Award

I wanted to take one day a week to share something in my life from the week that made me smile. 

I was able to capture my two little men playing nicely!  The little one loves playing at his big brothers train table and usually his brother is throwing a fit about it.  So, I loved peeking in & seeing them get along!

Also, I wanted to thank Ani from My Favorite Things for passing on the Versatile Blogger Award. 



I am supposed to share some things about myself so, let's see.
1. I'm a cat person...I know we're a rare breed! 
2. My hubby got me an awesome new sewing machine for my 30th birthday (oh, did I just reveal my age!) and I still have to keep the manual next to me every time I use it!
3. Deep down I've always wanted to live during the Little House on the Prairie time (loved those shows growing up!)
4. I've taught 3rd grade up to 7th and my favorite was 4th (love that age!)
5. Have always wanted to travel to Italy (we were planning to go the first summer after we were married but then found out I was pregnant... I didn't want to go if I couldn't enjoy the wine!)

Enjoy your Sundays everyone!

signature"

2 comments:

  1. Great to learn more about you, Erica! Loved Little House on the Prairie!

    Great pic of your little guys, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering at Mommy Does!
    I'm now following you and hope we have a great Bloggy friendship {if your inta that sotra thing ;D}

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...