Friday, April 15, 2011

Fabulous Finds {for boys} all dressed up for Easter!

Since many little guys will be getting all dressed up for Easter in a week I thought I'd devote today to anything a little fellow would need to get dressed up!

DIY Toddler Tie from Finding My Aloha


Vehicle cufflinks by Etsy shop DaRosa


Boy's Pea Coat by Lili Ash

Little Mister Bow Tie by Delia Creates

Another Bow Tie that's adjustable by Eighteenth Century Agrarian Business


Church Waders from Lil Blue Boo pattern from Sew a Straight Line

Slim Slacks by This Mama Makes Stuff

Of course I have to include Dana's Flat Front Pants by Made

Another one from Make It and Love It, Little Boy Suspenders

Pants with Suspenders by Max California

Good Looking Pants by Sewing in No Mans Land
(even though she made these for her daughter I think they'd be totally adorable on boys too!)

Happy Friday everyone!  I am off to hit up some yard sales!  Love this time of year :)
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hi Erica,
    Thank you for adding the cufflinks!Hope you will find some treasures on your yard sale trip.

    Cheers, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this round-up! I love that vest. I need more time before Easter! Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ideas like this! It remids me that it's fun to dress boys to the 9s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you really found some goodies! The bowtie tutorial from Delia Creates is one I LOVE!! and I can't wait to go check out the cufflinks- I have those exact buttons waiting to be put to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the vehicle cufflinks. Too cute! Love those purple pants, too.

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...